Personal Injury lawyer – Sydney
Compensation Partners Lawyers is presently searching for a Personal Injury lawyer to join NSW (Sydney) team. We are searching for candidates with the following key attributes:
- Have at least 4 years admitted experience;
- You will need a thorough knowledge of the Motor Accidents Compensation Act 1999;
- Former or current Claims Consultants at a CTP Insurer will be considered;
- Be ready and willing to learn how to conduct workers’ compensation claims;
- Experience with public liability and professional negligence would be beneficial;
- Be a highly motivated individual who can work with little supervision;
- Have a genuine passion in fighting for your clients;
- Have a desire to join a cohesive and friendly firm;
- Have a desire to join a firm which offers genuine career prospects.
If you fulfil the above criteria please get in touch with us today.
Junior Office Assistant
Compensation Partners (Sydney) is searching for a junior office assistant to commence immediately. The position is for 6 months with a possible extension if applicable. This position would preferably suit those who have left school in the last 6 to 12 months. You must be well presented, confident, organised, self-sufficient and ideally have had some part-time or casual work experience. Some of the tasks include, filing, deliveries, kitchen duties, photocopying and relief reception. The hours are from 10:00am until 2:00pm Monday to Friday. The salary will be commensurate with experience and above the NSW Legal Services Awards’ minimum salary.
Only those who can work the nominated hours and who are considered suitable, will be contacted for an interview.