Whether we have a position right now or would like to keep you in mind for the future, we are always on the lookout for talented and motivated lawyers, law students and support staff.
Applications may be submitted by sending us a short email and one page resume. We are interested in the most relevant aspects of your experience, achievements, education, qualifications and how you have supported yourself through your studies. We would like to know what attracted you to the legal profession. If you have ever invented something, taken the initiative to develop something, teach yourself a new skill, played team sports or managed a team, we would like to hear about it.
NSW and ACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate/Senior Associate personal injury lawyer – Queensland – FILLED 16.04.19
Compensation Partners Lawyers is presently searching for a lawyer to join our dynamic Queensland team. We are searching for candidates with the following key attributes:
- Have at least 4 years admitted experience;
- Be available to work in Brisbane, Toowoomba and open to travelling to North Queensland;
- Be capable of conducting CTP, PIPA, medical negligence, defective product, Australian Consumer Law and workers’ compensation claims;
- Be a highly motivated individual who can work with little to no supervision;
- Be motivated to help grow our practice;
- Have a genuine passion in fighting for your clients;
- Have a desire to join a cohesive and friendly firm;
- Have a desire to join a firm which offers genuine career prospects.
If you fulfil the above criteria please get in touch with us today.
Paralegal – Sydney Office – FILLED 16.04.19
Compensation Partners (Sydney office) is searching for a paralegal. The successful candidate will be responsible for the care and conduct of a wide range of matters and a variety of tasks, including:
- Drafting correspondence to counsel and clients
- Drafting letters of instructions to medical and liability experts
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence including Statements of Claim, Affidavits and Subpoenas
- Preparing briefs for counsel
- Reviewing documentation received from both quantum and liability experts, treatment providers, ATO and produced under subpoena
- Organising expert conclaves
As part of the role you will also provide administrative support to other staff members, as required, and undertake general office duties including answering phones and filing.
This role offers opportunities to learn and take on greater responsibility, in line with your interests and demonstrated abilities.
If you believe this position is right for you, please get in touch with us today.